majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index majelis fathul hidayah
Selamat Datang Di forum Diskusi Majelis Fathul Hidayah

Majelis Fathul Hidayah 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theyre similar yet different defenses, but both championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Serba Serbi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Theyre similar yet different defenses, but both championship Reply with quote

WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. Terrell Brandon Jersey . The Vancouver right-winger scored his first and second goals of an injury-marred season as the Canucks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 in a shootout Wednesday night. Chris Higgins had the only goal in the shootout as Vancouver (30-28-10) handed the Jets (30-28-9) their fifth straight loss. Burrows was playing in only his 36th game this season after breaking a foot to start the season and then breaking his jaw in December. "I hit a few posts, a few saves, a few rebounds, a few empty nets that should have gone in," Burrows said. "Its a fine line between goals and not. "Tonight I was able to get a few. Even though, honestly, I could have got four, I think. I hit the post, a few tips that they blocked and a two-on-one in the first my stick breaks." But Vancouver suffered another injury blow when centre Ryan Kesler left the game in the second period after a knee-on-knee collision with Jets centre Jim Slater. Canucks head coach John Tortorella said Kesler will be sent back to Vancouver for tests while his teammates keep travelling to games against Washington, Florida and Tampa Bay. "Hes going to get some imaging and well have a better indication of where hes at, but hes out for a while," Tortorella said. Slater said he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kesler. "I thought I had him lined up, he kind of bailed there at the last second there," Slater said. "I didnt stick my knee out or anything in his path, wasnt leading with my leg. I thought I actually took the worst of it. "Obviously, if hes hurt bad, I feel bad about that. It wasnt any intent. I thought I had him lined up and at the last second he tried to jump out of the way." Higgins scored the decisive goal with some quick stick-handling on his way toward Ondrej Pavelec, flipping the puck by him after the netminder went down. Andrew Ladd scored his 18th goal of the season and Michael Frolik added his 13th that put the Jets ahead 2-1 early in the third period. Burrows had tied the game 2-2 at 11:17 of the third period. Vancouver is now 2-4-1 in their last seven games. The game was a big improvement for the Canucks, who collapsed on Monday and gave up seven goals in the third period in a 7-4 loss to the New York Islanders. Pavelec stopped 30 of the 32 shots he faced in regulation and overtime, while Eddie Lack made 31 saves for Vancouver. Lack had let in six goals in the embarrassing loss to the Islanders. "I just needed a big bounce-back game and I was really happy we got the win," Lack said. The Canucks now have 70 points and Winnipeg 69 as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Dallas holds the last wild-card berth with 74 points. Phoenix has 73. The Stars and Coyotes were idle Wednesday night. The Jets are 0-2-3 in their last five and host the New York Rangers on Friday. "We got opportunities to get the second point there the last couple games. Weve got to start getting them," said Jets rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, who logged almost 28 minutes of ice time. "Those are points were letting slip away. Its good that we get one and we look at the positives and try to think about that, but at the same time its at the back of your mind -- youve got to get those points that youre letting go." Vancouver outshot Winnipeg 14-9 in the scoreless first period, but the Jets outshot the Canucks 16-5 in the third. Vancouver was 0 for 5 on the power play and the Jets went 0 for 4. "I thought we played hard right on through, and thats two out the last three games weve played well in the third period so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like Kes, I thought they stuck together as a group. It was real nice to see." Notes: Henrik Sedin was marking a major milestone, playing in his 1,000th NHL game, all with Vancouver. He was drafted third overall by the Canucks in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. Jae Crowder Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/kyle-korver-cavaliers-jersey-c-21/ . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - North Dakota States national championship-winning defense has been the standard across the FCS throughout the decade. The best in show, if you will. In contrast, Illinois State likes to claim it unleashes a pack of mutts on game day. But the Missouri Valley Football Conference co-champions will bring both bark and bite to the national dog show, er, NCAA Division I Football Championship Game Saturday at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas (ESPN2, 1 p.m. ET). Yes, beware of defense. The championship game is expected to be a bruising matchup of stopping the run and pounding the other into mission. North Dakota State is seeking an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title while Illinois State will try to end the Bison dynasty in its first championship game appearance. The two defenses might have different pedigrees, but both 4-3 systems are linked by having new defensive coordinators and mixing in new contributors with veteran standouts. North Dakota State led the FCS in scoring defense in each of its championship years and this season the team ranks second nationally behind Harvard in allowing 13.2 points per game. The Bison (14-1), who feature the national defensive player of the year in Buck Buchanan Award-winning defensive end Kyle Emanuel, also rank third in total defense, allowing opponents just 270.8 yards per game. Illinois States more balanced defense has allowed 20.9 points and 337.6 yards per game - not the NDSU standard, of course, but still impressive numbers while playing in the nations top FCS conference. I think when we play together, were very good. If we dont play together, were just average. Were a pack of mutts, were not a bunch of purebreds, said Illinois State coach Brock Spack, whose defense has helped take down a murderers row of offenses in Northern Iowa, Eastern Washington and New Hampshire during the postseason. Spack, who was the defensive coordinator at his alma mater, Purdue, from 1997-2008, is in his sixth season as Illinois States head coach. He had been coordinating the Redbirds defense in recent seasons until he began to hand the duties over to defensive line coach Spence Nowinsky during the 2013 season. Right after the 5-6 campaign, Spack handed Nowinsky the keys to the defense. The Redbirds have rebounded to go 13-1 and play with a relentless, physical style on defense, featuring All-Missouri Valley first-team selections Pat Meehan, a middle linebacker, and Teddy Corwin, a defensive end. The defense has two FBS transfers in defensive end David Perkins (Ohio State) and outside linebacker Oshay Dunmore (Oregon). Senior linebacker Mike Banks is the units most experienced player, going into his 50th and final start. Spence has done a great job, along with obviously the rest of our defensive staff, Spack said. So the guys understand the systtem, they understand there is a protocol which we install our system, theres a protocol how we game plan . Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys. . and Ive kind of stuck to that, and they learned it, and now thats kind of what they do. They have their own little tweaks to things, as they should, and theyve done a great job. The system is in place, and I felt that I could step away, and Im still in that room almost exclusively, but Im in the room a lot. They lean on me for advice, and Im there if they need it, and Ill chime in when I feel its necessary, but Ive enjoyed being a head coach - this is my sixth year - more than I have the five previous years. Chris Klieman arrived at North Dakota State also after coaching at his alma mater, Northern Iowa. He joined the Bison in their first national championship season in 2011 as their defensive backs coach and then served as defensive coordinator the last two seasons. After Craig Bohl departed to become Wyomings head coach last January, NDSU wisely elevated Klieman to the top job. He later brought Matt Entz over from Western Illinois to become defensive coordinator. Including Emanuel, who has the most tackles for loss (31) and sacks (19.5) in the FCS, the Bison returned six starters and seven of their top nine tacklers from last season. They rebuilt the interior of the defensive line with junior Brian Schaetz and redshirt freshman Nate Tanguay, and reloaded on the back end with the likes of linebacker Carlton Littlejohn and Esley Thornton and safeties Colten Heagle and Christian Dudzik, who has yet to miss a start as he enters his 60th and final game. Entz, Klieman said, had to leave a really good job with Coach (Bob) Nielson at Western Illinois to come to Fargo with his family and take a chance, and he did that, and hes done a remarkable job of being Matt Entz, of not trying to be anything that I was or Scottie Hazelton was before, similar to myself, trying to make my own niche, Matt has made his own niche, and the guys love to play for him. Hes done a great job of game planning each week as well as our other defensive staff members, and couldnt be happier to have Matt on my staff for the long haul. Well, he didnt want to reinvent the wheel ... its not like weve done a bunch of different things schematically, I think its just his demeanor. Hes a very polished coach that will be a guy thats going to get on a guy, but hes going to love him up. Hes going to get to know those players so well. You know, theres nothing totally different that youd say, boy, were a different coverage, were a different pressure team. Hes just been a great leader, and his leadership style is different than mine. Its different than what Coach Hazelton was, and when I replaced Scottie, and its really meshed and worked well with our guys. Theyre similar yet different defenses, but both championship-level. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Serba Serbi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: