majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index majelis fathul hidayah
Selamat Datang Di forum Diskusi Majelis Fathul Hidayah
 Majelis Fathul Hidayah 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awarding a penalty kick for clutching and grabbing in the pe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Sirah, Kisah dan Sejarah Tokoh Islam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Awarding a penalty kick for clutching and grabbing in the pe Reply with quote

ROME -- Serena Williams isnt committing to playing in the Italian Open yet as she waits to see how her injured left thigh feels. Angelo Ogbonna Jersey . The top-ranked Williams withdrew before her quarterfinal match at the Madrid Open last week. "Im taking it a day at a time. Well see as the week goes on. I have the rest of the day off and Ill see how I feel tomorrow," Williams said Monday. "I hit some balls today a little bit so Im going to see later tonight how it feels." In Madrid, Williams had her thigh heavily bandaged and said the injury occurred during a first-round victory over Belinda Bencic. She dismissed conjecture of pulling out for precautionary reasons. "I dont do anything out of precaution anymore. You live once and I feel like anything can happen tomorrow," Williams said. "I just physically couldnt play. I was in a lot of pain and just wasnt able to continue. When I play I want to give 100 per cent. "I want to go out there and I want to give the fans everything that they deserve and everything that they come to see," Williams added. "And I just wasnt going to even come close to being there." Williams is the defending champion at the Foro Italico, and also won the title in 2002. Shell also be the defending champion when the French Open starts in two weeks. Compared to earlier in her career, Williams said she really enjoys the red clay of Rome and Paris now. "I love the challenge of having to be more consistent and having to be that much better," she said. Williams is slated to open against either Romina Oprandi of Switzerland or Andrea Petkovic of Germany. Shes one of eight Americans in the draw -- quite a large showing compared to recent years. "Its good timing. Im nearing the end of my career, I guess -- who knows when its going to end, I love playing -- and people get inspired by different Americans maybe, and maybe start to play now," Williams said. "I love seeing all the Americans around." The other Americans in Rome are Varvara Lepchenko, Sloane Stephens, Christina McHale, Lauren Davis, Madison Keys, Alison Riske and Serenas older sister Venus Williams. At 32, Serena Williams marveled at the retirement announcement last week by former No. 1 Dinara Safina, who is 28. "Shes a lot younger than me," Serena said. "I just enjoy it right now. I enjoy my practice and Im starting to look in the mirror like, Wow. Whats wrong with me? I should be starting to not enjoy it so much. But the older I get the more I enjoy it. Its kind of weird but Im going to take it as it is." Graziano Pelle Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Manolo Gabbiadini Jersey .J. Fair didnt have many chances to be the main option for Syracuse last season. . Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions.I keep a folder on my computer entitled Crimes Against Defending. In this folder, I collect examples of poor defensive play, poor marking from set pieces and any other offence against the art of defending. Yes, good defending is an art form - and it is on the verge of becoming extinct. Every weekend – regardless of what league or international fixture I watch – I see more and more examples of awful defending that leave me shaking my head in disbelief. Some of the best players in the world, both male and female, are committing defensive errors that would give a U14 coach a heart attack. The first example came in the German women’s 3-0 win over England at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. After England made a bright start to the game, rattling a shot off the German crossbar in the opening minute, they were forced to defend a German corner kick. England’s defensive set up was baffling, to say the least. Time and time again – even at the highest levels of the game – I continue to see teams setting up to defend corner kicks without putting defensive players on either post. I cannot understand the logic of this approach, and in the case of England, it led to them conceding the first goal of the game. The German corner kick was delivered into the perfect area; head height, level with the six-yard box and the first post. This position is ideal because the goalkeeper cannot come out to challenge the cross and a header from this distance is very difficult for the goalkeeper to save. If the header is good, she can only reasonably be expected to make a reaction save within four feet either side of her set position. England’s decision not to put a player on either post meant that Karen Bardsley, England’s goalkeeper, had to defend the entire 24-foot width of her goal on her own – against a header from six yards out. The red shaded area in the picture below just highlights what a difficult task this is for Bardsley. (Click here for enlarged photo) In training, if uncontested crosses were whipped into this area for attackers to head home, goallkeepers the world over would be furious. Antonio Candreva Jersey. They would be conceding goal after goal without much hope of making a save. In this example, the ball actually came off of England defender Alex Scott’s head before nestling into the bottom right corner of England’s goal – exactly the position where a defender should have been. Had there been a defender there, it would have only required a side-foot clearance and the goal would have been saved. How this would have affected the eventual outcome of the game is impossible to say – Germany were clinical and full value for their 3-0 win – but to concede a goal that early in a game against one of the best teams in the world is a recipe for disaster. One positive to come out of the game for England was that it was watched by a crowd of over 45,000 - a fantastic turnout for a women’s friendly. Another example that went into my Crimes Against Defending folder this weekend came in Crystal Palace’s 3-1 win over Liverpool. When did defending corner kicks become about turning your back on the ball and wrapping your arms around the attacker, rather than about heading the ball away from danger? Look at the foul being committed by Crystal Palace’s Brede Hangeland on Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel, pictured below: (Click here for enlarged photo) If this sort of defending occurred anywhere else on the pitch, it would immediately be called for a foul. Yet referees everywhere allow this to go unpunished in the penalty area. The only way to remedy this type of defending is for referees to award a penalty kick for this type of foul. A strong argument can be made that Hangeland is denying Skrtel an obvious goal-scoring opportunity – it is a header from eight yards out, after all. On the evidence of what I’m seeing every weekend, defending isn’t being taught to young players anymore, let alone to professional players. Awarding a penalty kick for clutching and grabbing in the penalty area will force players to do what they are supposed to do – play the ball rather than the man. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Sirah, Kisah dan Sejarah Tokoh Islam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: