majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index majelis fathul hidayah
Selamat Datang Di forum Diskusi Majelis Fathul Hidayah
 Majelis Fathul Hidayah 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

money originally invested ha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Usul, saran dan Pertanyaan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 am    Post subject: money originally invested ha Reply with quote

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Evan Boehm Jersey . - With an eye on the future, Michael Shank Racing made massive changes to its program that just might pay immediate dividends.Shank changed his chassis, engine and driver lineup during the off-season, moves he believes will help him reach his goal of racing his team at Le Mans in 2016. The shake-up also could help the team owner win his second Rolex 24 at Daytona.Ozz Negri put the No. 60 Ligier JS P2 Honda on the pole for the twice-round-the-clock endurance race that begins Saturday at Daytona International Speedway. Negris fast run continued a streak of domination the Shank team has had all week: In five on-track sessions, the team has led the speed chart.Its given the team a sense of hope that, barring reliability issues, the lineup of Negri, John Pew, AJ Allmendinger and 17-year-old newcomer Matt McMurry could collect brand new Rolex watches Sunday.When you look at opportunity, theres been none better for us, Shank said Friday. Theyve got to understand that opportunities like this dont come along very often. Weve had it twice in 11 years that I felt like we could really, really win.Shank didnt know if hed be in this position when he overhauled the program by leaving Ford and the DP Riley the organization had used since 2008.He did it in anticipation of rule changes IMSA is expected to make for the sports car series in 2017, and because switching into a P2 from a Daytona Prototype put him in a car that meets Le Mans specifications.I needed to make a move for my business, this is all I do for a living, and I needed to try to figure out where we want to place ourselves the next five years, Shank said. And, we needed a change. We were just not consistently competitive enough where we were.But the change was expensive, and Shank had to offset some of those costs by signing McMurry, a high school junior who made his Le Mans debut last year. The move came at the expense of IndyCar driver Justin Wilson, who was part of a lineup that had been unchanged since 2012 when Shank won his first Rolex 24.The team owner said it crushes me to not have Wilson participating. He even considered using Wilson as a fifth driver, but driver size differences and the adjustment to the Ligier made it too difficult.The flipside is that McMurry made Shank commercially successful, and the car is sold out of sponsorship races for the Rolex and Sebring.Allmendinger recognizes the team will have a speed drop-off from Wilson to McMurry, but the teenager who has to do homework between practice sessions only needs to race smart for the team to be successful.You just need to know your role, go out there and not make mistakes and keep the car on the race track and keep it out of trouble, Allmendinger said.The speed in the Shank entry has gotten the attention of the paddock, which considers the No. 60 one of the cars to beat.Of course, the competition is stiff and Chip Ganassis two entries have been right behind Shank in every session.For now, the No. 02 Ford EcoBoost BP entry commonly known as the star car has been more consistent. Three-time IndyCar champion Scott Dixon will open and close the race for that team, which includes Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan, Daytona 500 winner Jamie McMurray and Sprint Cup Series rookie of the year Kyle Larson.I was out to lunch last year, said Larson, who was admittedly nervous about making mistakes before his Rolex debut and then made several in his first stint. Im way faster than I was last year, a lot more consistent. Well see how the race goes, but I think I should be more competitive than I was last year.The No. 01 is headed by Scott Pruett, who will be seeking a record sixth win that will move him past Hurley Haywoods record. Hes driving with new full-time teammate Joey Hand, and IndyCar drivers Charlie Kimball and Sage Karam. Pruetts all-American team has won three Rolexs since the Dixon-led No. 02 last won in 2006.Also expected to be in the mix is defending race winner Action Express Racing, which also won in 2010, and returned last years winning lineup of Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi and IndyCars Sebastien Bourdais.And, Wayne Taylor Racing is hoping to improve on consecutive runner-up finishes and earn its first win since 2005, when team owner Taylor was driving. The team now includes both of his sons, Jordan and Ricky, and longtime Taylor driver Max Angelelli. Chad Williams Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. Larry Fitzgerald Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth.NEW YORK, N.Y. - A lawyer for a former part-owner of the New York Islanders said his client may try to withdraw his guilty plea after a judge said Wednesday she plans to sentence him to 20 years in prison for participating in a fraud that prosecutors said enabled him to misappropriate more than $50 million for his personal use.Attorney Michael Tremonte abruptly ended a sentencing hearing for 70-year-old Stephen Walsh by asking that Walsh be given time to consider asking to withdraw his plea.Tremonte told U.S. District Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum in Manhattan that there was not another financial crime even remotely like Walshs that resulted in such a long prison term.The judge gave Walsh until Tuesday to decide whether to try to withdraw his guilty plea. Minutes earlier, the judge had announced that she intended to sentence him to 20 years in prison, drawing gasps from friends and family members.Walsh, of Sands Point, New York, pleaded guilty in April to participating in a fraud from 1996 through February 2009 that cheated institutional investors, including charitable and university foundations, pension and retirement plans.DDuring those years, Walsh operated a securities business with Paul Greenwood of North Salem, Connecticut. Patrick Peterson Jersey. The businesses included Greenwich, Connecticut-based WG Trading Co. LP and Westridge Capital Management Inc. in Santa Barbara, California. Greenwood pleaded guilty in 2010 and is awaiting sentencing.As part of his plea, Walsh agreed he would not appeal any sentence up to 20 years in prison.Prosecutors have asked for a significant sentence to deter others, saying Walsh diverted more than $50 million from investors to live lavishly as he helped finance businesses started by his children and paid millions of dollars to his ex-wife.Walsh, who remains free on bail, choked up as he apologized for the fraud, saying he was deeply sorry.Tremonte said his client had worked in finance since the late 1960s and started soliciting investors with the best of intentions. He said 99 per cent of the money originally invested had been recovered.As the lawyer tried to minimize Walshs role, saying he did less than his co-defendant, the judge interrupted him.He certainly had no trouble spending the profits, she said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    majelis fathul hidayah Forum Index -> Usul, saran dan Pertanyaan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: